Monday, February 20, 2012

Sugar Glider

So I liked this shirt, until my so called "teacher guy friends" asked if I was wearing a poncho. Then a few of them said I looked like a sugar glider. They ALWAYS have something to say about what I wear- but then they went on to tell me that they like my fashion, even though they bash it daily. They, like many, like to get a rise out of me...which they know will happen after commenting on my clothes or joking about me being home schooled (which I was not).

DAY 22

Shirt: Buffalo Exchange/ Pants: Gap/ Shoes: Target/ Earrings: Buffalo Exchange/ Watch: Dillards/ Bracelets: Mom and Paris


Sugar Glider???


Ok...let me explain this one.  Haha, meet Jay the Art Teacher!  He is crazy...keeps me laughing.  We were doing the Titanic- Jack/Rose Scene.  Yes, he is one of the ones that says something about my outfits daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment