Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mad Hatter Tea Party

On Saturday I went to the cutest baby shower, and the theme was Mad Hatter Tea Party.  The shower was for Marissa Edwards and her little girl- Evangeline.  I know a few people who happen to be the best party planners on the planet- Rebecca Ballard and Brandi Ballard.  Rebecca lives in Tyler and has Canton at her fingertips.  She makes anything look fabulous and brings so much joy to hundreds with her crafty amazing talents.  Not only does she help throw one million weddings and showers, but can sew better than anyone I know.  She made my mom's wedding dress!  She also makes slipcovers, bags, bedding- everything.  Brandi married her son Bradley and always thinks about every detail.  She is awesome in making invitations/stationary of all kinds!  I will give you her email/website if you are interested:)  Brandi has a heart of gold and the heart to serve.  She makes everyone feel good about themselves.  I look up to her so much, because she makes me work harder, serve others and use my talents that God gave me.  Everyone needs a Brandi in their lives:)

 Marissa and Evie:)


 Brandi, Marissa, and Rebecca- The ones who put it all together!



































My gift- I want the coat in my size!


No comments:

Post a Comment