Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 18: Prep

Today grades need to be turned in...which means every student is suddenly concerned about their grades. Their sweet little faces of concern always make me smile and not feel sorry for them at all. I guess that makes me a bad teacher?
So today we decided to do corny yearbook picture poses...



I bought this book at Anthropologie last night and it is the cutest thing! I can actually use it for my fashion classes too! I would suggest it for anyone who likes to color, create, or design... you can find it on amazon. Click and it will take you to the page where it is sold for $12.00. The book is for ages 8 and up...I love it!

I am very excited to spend time with my family in Oklahoma this weekend! I hope you do something fun with the people you love too:)


No comments:

Post a Comment