Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 17: H&M Day


Morning! So today my picture was shot in front of all of my lovely Ready, Set, Teach students...so that explains my awkward faces..especially my embarrassed shot at the bottom-haha. Why is getting your picture taken in front of people so hard? The middle picture is me with my RST students who are doing the 30 for 30 remix!

Welcome to my classroom... I sort of love it. I really love the apple that I am holding, because it has signatures from of all of my 1st year kids- which means a lot to me. There is something about your 1st year kids and memories that stay with you forever. I had to deal with hard situations my first year, but I had so many good and fun memories that outweighed those! Every year I have my students sign something...they like it, and I like it.

So the high today is 99, I mean who doesn't wear a blazer when it is 99 degrees outside? I had to fit this blazer in the remix...I LOVE it. The European style totally rubbed off on me this summer. I kept seeing girls in London, France, and Italy with this style. I know you might be thinking that the balloon pants are a little too much, too 80's, too weird...but I like it, and it is so comfortable!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment