Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Where Oh Where to Live...


Here is a map of DFW...duh.  Right now I live in an apartment in Keller, but I am wanting to buy a house this summer under $115,000.  I started looking for a house back in March or so, but it did not work out for me, so I am at it again!  Buying a house is somewhat annoying, especially with today's market being the way it is.  Yes, the rates are low right now, but there is not much out there for sale.  My realtor is like ummm hopefully something will start to show up for you.  I think more houses will come on the market being that school is about to end- I hope.  Buying a house is sort of permanent, which scares me... my single friends think I am a little crazy for buying a house, but most think it is a good investment for me right now.  I mean I have lived in apartments for 7 years now- SO tired of throwing my money away!  I do love the one I am in, but I think it is time!  So, here is a map of DFW and I am looking in a few select areas: North Keller, Roanoke, Grapevine, maybe Euless, and maybe around Justin.  Of course all of these areas, except Euless are really expensive... but I still want to look in them.  

I have been looking at Zillow, Truilia for listings... have a look yourself if you want to see what I am working with... because it is not much!  Let me know if you find anything for me:)  There was really no point of this post besides letting you know the areas I am looking in... any suggestions, comments, concerns?  

2 comments:

  1. Ah, man, Roanoke is gorgeous and such a burgeoning community!! But you go with whatever feels right to you :) Congrats, what an exciting step it is to buy a house! I can only imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Roanoke...that is my first choice, but there are not many houses to pick from! Thanks dear, I am excited!

    ReplyDelete