Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Things I miss/treasure

I was looking at some of my pictures and thought...Wow I miss these people, places, or memories.  So blessed to have so many wonderful memories and people in my life!  This might be made into a few posts. Too many pictures! 


I miss my Grandad- such a sweet man.


I miss living with these two.



HAHA- I miss these funny parties!  Confessionals, dancing, games, laughing- miss it.


I miss roadtrips with this one.


I miss getting my eyelashes dyed. Ha.




I miss Africa!  The sunsets, stars, these boys, and those hugs!


I miss random concerts with this one...oh and living together :)

I miss random band photo shoots with Alisha.  And random opportunities to flirt with band boys.


I miss this beach- Nice, France.  I do not miss the old ladies in the nude.


I miss this dessert and uncomfortable poetry slams.


I miss students like these- my first year of teaching.  I could post 100 pictures of different kids... but that would take a while!


I miss camping, the Watts, fearing death riding with Loren on the 4-wheeler, watching Brittany flip 1000 times in the river, throwing up in the parking lot while everyone is laughing at me, Mississippi.


I miss moving 100 times and making loved ones work hard- ha NOT!  Hate moving... done it toooo many times.

I miss summer concerts like these- coldplay.... confetti- amazing.


I miss looking at this view- Lake Tahoe

No comments:

Post a Comment