Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sibling LoVe: Lexi

Things I LoVe about Lexi Caroline:

-She is always smiling and FULL of Joy!
-She is very crafty.
-She has an awesome little giggle.
-She is a great friend- everyone loves Lexi.
-She is a perfectionist...like Momma.
-She works very hard in school and everything she does.
-She is great seamstress.
-She is Beautiful- Inside and Out!
-She is patient when it comes to tedious things- things that I am not patient with.
-She has helped me organize many closets:)
-The boys would never mess with Lexi because she would get them- ha.
-She sticks up for herself... like a champ.
-She's a hugger.
-She has a HUGE heart!
-She always tries to live for the Lord- she is a true servant.
-Her color was Red.
-She was a big talker when she was a baby.
-She gets excited about life.
- Very sarcastic (that's every one of my siblings)
-She truly is unique in that she is her true self- does not worry about other people.
-She encourages everyone she meets.
-Her smile is contagious.
-She likes to bake.
-She Loves Pinterest.
-She is independent.
-She encourages me all the time by her kind words!



Lexi, I love You Sis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment