Friday, April 20, 2012

Sibling LoVe: Cassie

Things I LoVe about Cassie Hykel:

-We had each other during the "crazy" times.
-She always is wanting to better herself.
-She is a great wife, sister, daughter, and friend.
-She has the prettiest blue eyes!
-She got the height.
-I loved taking care of my little sister:)
-We liked to fight when younger.. a lot.  She was a really good sport- ha.
-She had a BEAUTIFUL wedding!  Prettiest bride I have ever seen.
-She is very patient and understanding with people.
-She is a very determined, hard working employee and student.
- She does not give up!
-We have the same giggle.
- I love the home movies we have together- always laughing.  Well, usually.
- She has become such a grown up..so weird to see a younger sibling become so responsible and awesome!
-Kind of OCD... haha, little things she had to have.
-Strong in her faith! 
-Very hospitable.  
- A private person, unlike me.
-Took care of Mom when she was pregnant with the Quads and I was at school- Good little nurse.
-HATES mosquitoes.  
-Disciplined with eating, school, and exercise.
-Always supportive of me and my passions.


Love you Sis!  Proud of who you have become:)

No comments:

Post a Comment