Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Summer Goals


So I was journaling by the pool... like 30 minutes ago enjoying this wonderful spring/ no bug weather and thought to myself- I need to make some goals for my summer.  This summer I will be suffering from "Wanderlust," if you will.  That is my new favorite word.  I will be buying a house in August, Lord willing, and so I will not get to go on any big trips:(  I know, I know... I have totally been blessed to have the opportunities of traveling to awesome places the past two years, but this summer- it is grow up time.  I plan to go a few places and spend time with a few of my friends....so for those who know me, you know that I will still be going going going all summer, but the excitement of experiencing something totally new will not get to happen this summer.  So I will just pick up a few nanny jobs here and there, try not to spend money, and save for the house.  If I am going to have free time that I normally do not have in my summers then I must be productive!  So here are my 2012 Summer Goals:

- Find a house!
- Paint old Furniture for the house.
- Keep Exercising and Eating Healthy- must not turn into a lazy cow.
- Sew!  Maybe take a class so I can know more for my students?
- Improve my Course Curriculum.
- Learn Photographyish stuff.
- Go to California.
-Random Weekend Trip- to somewhere I have never been?
- Vacation with my Family
-Attend a Concert.
-Visit Friends and Family.
-Read more!
-Go to the Lake.
-Picnic
- Art Museam
-Festivals
- RELAX!
-NOT shop like crazy.
-NOT die of heat exhaustion in Texas.
- Get a tan?  You are right...I am pushing it.
-Have a Birthday Party...it has been years!  I am feeling 27 is a good year to have one:)
- Eat 1 million snow cones without gaining weight.





Do you have any summer goals?  Any suggestions for me and my goals???  I must think of more... some of those are lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment