Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Break- Part 1

These boys were a lot of fun!  Hudson loved making silly faces with my phone- he is a hilarious/energy-filled boy!  Marshall- the little smiley one, was so sweet and fun to cuddle with.


Went to the Dallas Arboretum to help Alisha with a photo shoot.  I never mind going there during spring break- it is beautiful!  She got some great pictures of Trace, Kaylie, and Ellie.


Then we headed down to see my great friend Carli... lets just say she lives on a quaint little farm in Tyler:)  Britches, her goat, got out.  I love her decorating style- she says she needs me to help her- but she has got it down and perfected.  Her super cute farm house/cottage has so many unique furniture pieces.  She does have the advantage of living close to Canton and having a super creative mother-in-law who loves to shop at Canton.  Carli is cracking me up with her pregnancy issues.  She gets sick from smells (which I KNOW that I will do- I pretty much have the most sensitive nose in the world).  We helped dig out something smelly in her frig (she is a very clean person- it just smelled to her) -she had thrown up from the smell a few days before... so we thought we would help a girl out.  Anyways we had fun relaxing:)  Love my Carli- can't wait to see her as a Mommy- she will be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment