Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So...I like Children, Especially Multiples:)


Like I have mentioned before, my mom had quadruplets, and so twins and triplets always fascinate me.  Alisha and I got to spend 4 days with these sweet girls.  Charley Anne and Georgia are so precious and full of southern hi's, cute clothes, big lips, awesome hair, and the sweetest parents in the world.  We loved spending so much time with them!  Yes, I took a lot of pictures...but who could not of these two?!?  We also got to spend time with Jojo and her sweet boys.  Her new one- Jett is precious and smiles all the time!  I never realized how many diapers, bottles, and clothes you change throughout the day.  I should know because of my Mom and the quads but I was 7 and do not remember much.  Anyways, I hope these pictures make you smile:)  Hope you did not get flooded this morning or last night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment