Sunday, February 26, 2012

Nervously Laughing

My Problem...
 I have always been one to have uncontrollable giggles at the wrong times. I have gotten in trouble too many times to count in church for doing this. It is a problem that I guess will never go away.  *I was at my Papa's one time with all of my cousins and I ended up getting a spanking for giggling.  The thing is my Papa hates giggling, and we were at the dinner table giggling- BIG no no, and I had a towel on my head... so everyone else started laughing because my towel was shaking.  So papa said we can either all get spankings or not swim that night.  So OF COURSE we all took spankings- we were obsessed with swimming.  I received the hardest one. *  Good Times!
Many people will not even sit by me in fear of laughing. I have discovered that it is in my genes. I cannot help it- my gran, mom, and I all do it. A few weeks ago my mom and I could not stop giggling/shaking because my stomach was was going crazy in church. We are not bad Christians, or not taking church seriously... We just have can't help it- it can be embarrassing. So beware if you sit by me in a place that we need to be quiet- I cannot control what I do or how I act.  I know there are more of you out there... somewhere.

Day 28


Dress: Marshalls/ Sweater: Urban Ourfitters/ Scarf: Buffalo Exchange/ Hat: Urban Outfitters/ Boots: Thrifted 

1 comment:

  1. Haha this one made me laugh because we spent so many years struggling with that in church together. We could never get our laughter under control. :)

    ReplyDelete