Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bad with Numbers- Day 27- For Real.

I have noticed that I keep messing up on my day numbers. Some of you detailed people probably already picked up on my craziness:). This is day 27 and I am still doing pretty good with the remix. I remember my first remix being a roller coaster of difficulty, but this one was a breeze!

I am Loving this spring weather today- perfect day for Mrs. Campos' funeral. The day was lovely, and happy- like her. I saw wonderful friends like Denise- a precious long time friend- long... long... time ( shout out- I know you are reading this:)). Then I was blessed to see pretty much all of my grade school teachers and principals. To some that might be a nightmare, but not for me- I loved seeing them all and catching up. It was like a really hard game of memory to remember their names and what they taught. Most of them are retiring, which is weird cause I still feel like they are too young! It will be cool to retire young like that, if I can. Then I went with mom and Candice to a few antique stores, which is always a good time. Another thing we love to do is drive around a look at houses... We are dorks like that. Hope you are enjoying this BeAuTiful day!

DAY 27


Blazer: Urban Outfitters/Shirt: Old Navy/ Jeans: Forever 21/ Shoes: Buffalo Exchange (Illegal shoe insertion...tired of wearing my brown boots with everything:))

1 comment:

  1. I was so SO happy to see you today! Beautiful as always!
    Love,
    D

    ReplyDelete