Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Jules!

Happy Birthday Shout Out:  Julie Smith, I hope you have the best day!  You are one of my most precious  pretty friends, and I am so glad we got close in Wichita Falls- America's Next Top Model Marathons and all:)  I find it funny to be with you and Cullen during most of your life changing events, but I feel that is where I should be- I feel at home with you both.  Your help and love over the years has helped me more than you know!  Your kindness, love for your family, and REAL interest in many peoples lives is really encouraging to many.  Out of all my friends, your southern accent is my favorite!  You always make me feel loved, and I hope you feel loved on your special day!  I cannot wait to spend some time with you and the girls REAL soon!!! I love you Jules.



Her twin girls are the cutest things EVER!



Yeee hawww!  Feeling a little Texan today...which I like:)  Only 5 more days... it has actually not been that bad, and I am discovering lots of different ways to layer and wear my clothes...which is the point I guess.

Day 25

  
Shirt: J. Crew/ Boots: Thrifted/ Dress: Old Navy/ Socks: Urban Outfitters


 Dress was flying up... whoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment