Monday, September 12, 2011

30 for 30 Remix... Yep, it has been a while.

*Disclaimer:  I know I am sort of jumping from serving in Africa to Fashion, which sort of seems wrong and heartless, but I can't help liking Fashion.  Being a Family and Consumer Sciences teacher and teaching Fashion Design this year has sparked my inner Fashion Diva- ha.

Ok so I follow many blogs, it is sort of a stress reliever for me once I get home from teaching.  I have followed Kendi Everyday for a long time- She is great, witty, and stylish- which is sort of up my ally.  A few teachers and students have sparked my interest and so I  have decided to do the 30 for 30 remix....

Read about what the 30 for 30 is allll about HERE

So I am gonna do it...you should too!  I will post pictures of my outfits daily (no, I am not stuck on myself or enjoy snapping pictures of myself daily).   My goals for this challenge are to use what I have, show my students I can do it, and not shop for a month...I can do this.  Welp, here goes nothing:)

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment