Friday, June 25, 2010

Sleeping Pills, Airports, and LOTS of Boy's in Capri Pants!

Moni Moni (Hi) I am practicing my greetings...

So right now I am in the London Airport. I feel a bit trapped because I cannot go out of the airport to actually see London- because of the HUGE Security lines....but I bought a magnet for Mom.... so that's good enough for me, ha. I think I saw Orlando Bloom just a few minutes ago- maybe. Our flight to London got delayed yesterday by 3 hours so we have done a lotttt of sitting. I was very excited at first about the plane ride and the trip- this is what I looked like then-










Well this is what I feel like now- after the 8 hour overnight flight (with 2 hours of sleep face)










Here is Wes and April.... they find the tile floors comfortable while we wait 5 more hours.










British Airways is a very comfortable airline, BUT who can really get a good nights sleep sitting straight up? I have a hand- falling- asleep problem lately...and it was falling asleep right and left last night. I promise my future posts will not be this lame, I am just very sleepy, a bit delirious, and very bored. Oh I saw the cute tiny UK cars, and all of our flight attendants spoke british like, which meant I had to talk like that- of course. It is really cool to see all of the different nationalities here in London. I have never seen so many awful outfits, but they probably think that about American's. Numerous (thousands) of boys have sported the man capri's- which makes me giggle and uncomfortable at the same time. All the guys have a Jude Law look- so that's a plus. Ok well enough of that- the time zones are really getting to me right now, and I am going to try to nap. We are half-way there! 8 more hours to fly, then bedtime.

One more thing...all of my suitcases did not weigh over the amount, which is a miracle with all of the books and workshop resources! Cheerio (Bye)...Or hi, I am trying to be all British.

Tired Lana

4 comments:

  1. I like this blog thing!!
    At least you have this and facebook to keep you company while you wait in the airport :) haha
    Love ya!
    ---Rayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana,

    We all appreciate your delirious post! It was very humorous! Oh! Mom said thank you for the magnet and for your thank you notes, she cried. Of course. =)Thanks for keeping us posted! I love you!

    ~Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds entertaining already!? Bring Deron back some capris.... He hates em. :) thanks for posting. Audge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember seeing some awful clothes in London too.

    ~~Danae

    ReplyDelete