Thursday, September 27, 2012

Feeling a little like Home.

Ok, Ok... it has been FOREVER!  A friend inspired me to write a new blog post.  So I thought I would  talk about what has been making me crazy busy... my lovely house.  I filled y'all in a few posts ago- but here are a few pictures of it and what I have done to it.  I have learned how to use a drill, fix leaks, recycle, paint trim, kill wasps, use soaker hoses..umm and a MILLION more things.  My friends and family have been so good to me through it all!  They have helped me fix up the house, install things, give me a housewarming party... they are the greatest.  Here are a few pictures during the whole getting settled process:)
       
BEFORE...

I plan on painting the inside of the porch the blue in my kitchen, and painting the chevron pattern above the garage and below the window... using the blue in my kitchen, a grey color, and a tannish color.  I also plan on painting the garage door... a grey color.  Sounds crazy... but Robin and I think it will look great and fun:)



I can't believe how different it looks now!

                                    

                                     

                                    

                                     

                                      

                                      























2 comments:

  1. Its A-MAZE-BALLS and You are precious! Love everything you've done <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Thanks for you wonderful ideas too:)

    ReplyDelete