Monday, July 23, 2012

Harry Potter Land



BEST PLACE EVER!  
That pretty much sums up my Universal Adventure Land experience.  The Harry Potter section is AMAZING.  If you like Harry Potter at all- you will love it.  Breanna, my student who went with me, and I ran straight to that section.  The british workers have great costumes, everyone is in character, the rides are great, and the broom simulation ride in Hogwarts is crazy fun.

We had a wonderful time in Orlando, Florida....so glad Bre got to compete at the National level for FCCLA!  The conference was a lot of fun and it was really cool meeting so many other kids and advisors from different states.  It was also interesting getting mistaken for a student about 30 times... I even had two boys ask to be Facebook friends with me- until I told them I was a teacher.  Then awesome awkwardness followed.  I had fun with it.  I will show more pictures from Disney World later!

This picture was after a VERY long day and a VERY wet ride.

1 comment:

  1. We really are the Harry Potter generation! From here on, people will never know what it's like to wait for a HP book or movie to be released. I hope future generations love HP just as much as we do :).

    ReplyDelete