Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nana Pudding

I know everyone knows how to make Banana Pudding, but I just wanted to share my Mom's SUPER easy recipe.  I LOVE it... and I do not like many banana puddings.  I never write down the recipe so I have to call her every single time.  I know she loves that.  People always comment on the way I eat pudding... not sure what I do, but they just stare.


Here are the ingredients... Bananas (4), Vanilla (1 teaspoon), Cool Whip (Large Container), Milk (2 cups), Vanilla Instant Pudding (Large), Box of Vanilla Wafers


1.)  Mix the Vanilla, Pudding, and Milk together with a whisk and let sit for like 5 minutes.


2.)  Now fold in the Cool Whip.


3.)  Cut up yo Nana's


4.) Get a fancy bowl and start your layers of pudding, vanilla wafers, and bananas.



5.) TA DA!  So easy.  IMPORTANT PART: Refrigerate over night- the wafers turn the perfect texture overnight.  That is KEY!


Enjoy!  I have for years:)  I have fought many battles getting seconds over the years.  I have also been ridiculed while eating this NUMEROUS times ... but that does not stop me.  Nothing will.

No comments:

Post a Comment