Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sibling LoVe: Austin

Things I LoVe about Lloyd Austin:

-He will wear anything I want him too:)
-He loves the Lord and wants to please him.
-He is unique...does not have to be like everyone else.
-He used to make me sandwiches all the time...because I said he was the best sandwich maker.
-Likes to stay busy and be with people.
-He is constantly tapping, because he is a drummer boy.
-He is a good listener/talker.
-He has good music taste.
-He likes making me laugh- and always can.
- We are the most alike...maybe?
-He is very independent.
-He loves long boarding/ biking..anything sporty.
- He is a Baller- 3 point shot King.
-He is very patient with others.
-He has a quiet side.
- He thinks things through.
- He can make my Mom laugh/wheeze anytime.
- He is very blonde.
-His color was Green.
-He is a mature one and very responsible.
- He will make a great husband and dad!
- He is a very determined, self motivated person.
-He is a great singer.
-He is a loyal friend.
-VERY laid back.


I Love my Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment