Thursday, April 26, 2012

Online Loves...

If I had an unlimited budget I would buy the following things:)

 

Both from Anthropolgie...Love them!


Urban Outfitters... love me some scallops:)  Yes, I am looking for a new comforter. 


Anthropologie... I love rocking and being comfortable. 


Urban Outfitters- Love it!


Urban Outfitters:  The colors are awesome!


The most beautiful Shower Curtain- Anthropolgie- WANT IT!





Anthropologie- all of the above!


Free People... I sort of have a thing for jewelry.


Urban Outfitters- Love Turquoise! 

Coolest Weekend Bag- Urban Outfitters... I might have to get this... too fun!



Just enough sparkle!  Urban Outfitters:)

Urban Outfitters- Love!

Well, those are the things I am eyeing... but not getting!  Always fun to oooh and ahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment