Monday, January 30, 2012

My Fabulous Day of Fashion!


Shirin Askari and I- Here is a picture of her from Project Runway- 1st season.  Her Spring/Summer line is out- http://www.shirinaskari.com/


Some pictures from the workshop!








What she taught us...some of the slides.










The paint I used...if you want the colors to be less bold then spray the fabric down, then paint.  I sprayed the back but not the front.


Using my first flat pattern.






Showing us how to Drape. 




Finished Product.  Sort of Crazy!  I look emo here.






This was the only place I could take pictures with my camera... bummer, but these designs were pretty cool.  He obviously designed them for Texans...since we all ride horses in to work:)



I love the new science museum that they are building...sweet architecture!  Here is a tiny portion of it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment