Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 30: Finish Line

Hooray!!! I did it, I did it:) I am so glad that today is the last day… don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed it…but I was just about to go crazy! Kendi- you have a lot of discipline doing the 30 for 30 so many times. Side Note: I cannot wait to meet to meet her. She has a new store in McKinney called Bloom (Natalie and Jenn got to meet her already). I hear that the store is amazing, and that she is precious. Natalie and Jenn told her about my students doing the remix and she said that gave her Goosebumps. She also agreed to speak to my students- which I am really excited about! When I told my students they were beyond excited- we all think Kendi is a celebrity… even though she is just a witty girl with a blog and a cool fashion background.


*A few good things that came out of this remix challenge….

1.) I had to become more creative with my clothes.
2.) I realize that I do not need so many clothes!
3.) I now realize the angles that I need to be in to take a good picture- haha.

*Now that I have actually stuck with something for 30 days, I made a few more goals to stick with:

1.) I will go through my clothes and get rid of 30 items.
2.) Starting tomorrow I will not get on the Internet to look at social media sites (facebook, blogspot, and pinterest) for 30 hours straight. (Yes, it is pathetic that I think that 30 hours is a long time.)
3.) I will only watch 30 minutes a day of T.V. /Netflix/ Movies for the next week- starting today.

*I NEED to spend more time reading scriptures, praying, visiting people, encouraging others, getting crafty, reading a book … So I hope that taking myself away from all of these distractions will help me focus on more important things. 

WHAT GOALS WOULD YOU MAKE FOR YOURSELF?
                        Shirt: Old Navy/ Shoes: H&M/ Scarf: Thrift Store/ Pants: H&M

                                     
                                                     YAY:)

    

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun checking this out! You did awesome! I think I would have a hard time at this. You're always so cute! Also good idea on the other goals. I need to do the same. You are always a good encourager, friend! Love you! - Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 4, 7, 10, 13, 27 and 30! You're super cute. Glad we did this crazy thing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete