Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 7: Do I look 12?

I am feeling a little 70's ish today.  My friend told me I look young and fresh in this dress...then she said I look about 12 years old.  I guess it does make me look young, but I am cool with that:)  Maybe I should use this time to give a shout out to Buffalo Exchange...where I get most of my clothes from.  They buy back clothes...but the are picky (I am thankful they are picky...that way I can easily find awesome stuff for cheap!)  After I shop there I always eat at the cafe right by it- it is so yummy- I want some chicken salad now.

the dallas store

Located here: 3424 Greenville Ave. Dallas, TX 75206
http://www.buffaloexchange.com/index.php




I would never think to button a dress all the way, but I think it looks fun that way.  I got a lot of compliments on my hair today...lesson learned....Do not wash hair- they like it dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment