Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 3: Amish?

Well Hello. Day 3 and I really like this one...just gonna admit it. First off let me just say that it took me about 30 minutes to do my Heidi-Swedish Braid today. I tried to get all fancy and do a fishtail braided halo- which took way more time. I got asked today by a male teacher if my family was from around here, so I said- well Waco. He went on to tell me that I look like I am from Pennsylvania (I am thinking he thought I was Amish because of the braid). I do not think I could live without electricity for more than 2 hours. His comment made my day and made me laugh.






Do you like my fancy hand on neck pose- haha... Yes, you are right I just wanted to show off my bracelets, and the fact that I am cultured-haha:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment