Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 12: Nursing Home Fun

I had a lot of fun today with my Mom and Gran. First of all my Mom is looking great- and yes, her eyes are really that blue. Gran was looking pretty today too... she had a 90th birthday party to go to- so she got all dolled up. My Gran has always had good fashion sense- I get a lot of jewelry, and fabric from this lady. She worked for a long time at a department store called Stripling and Cox- in the men's department. I love looking through her pictures, because her style was awesome! I am thankful for some of the things she hoarded- like her old fabric, lace, jewelry, and hats. Hoarding can come in handy at times. I also got to spend time with my sisters tonight- which is always lovely:)



Yep, I wore the same pants two days in a row... I KNOW I am not the only one...do not judge.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos Lan! Your Gran is too cute. :)
    Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete